Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 10 Dec 2001 19:26:42 -0700
From:         Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: The moral of the story is... (Semi-long tale of woe)
Comments: To: Wade Shen <swade@UMIACS.UMD.EDU>

Wade,

If the gauge was only 3/4 up, you most likely didn't cause any damage by driving it. Most likely just a coincidence.

Karl Wolz

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wade Shen" <swade@UMIACS.UMD.EDU> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 6:22 PM Subject: The moral of the story is... (Semi-long tale of woe)