Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 8 Dec 2001 10:01:14 -0800
From:         developtrust <developtrust@HOME.COM>
Subject:      Re: Fw: buying cars sight unseen
Comments: To: il cikaspers <cikasper@MAIL.CRUZIO.COM>

I made an offer to purchase my vanagon after only seeing a photo BUT with the provision that a buyers diagnostic would be performed by a dealer and any major problems would be paid for by the seller. Of course this is all negotiable, right? In my case $1154 was deducted from the agreed price and I went to the local VW Dealer to get the work done the following week and was very happy with their work and with their prices.

William P. ----- Original Message ----- From: "il cikaspers" <cikasper@MAIL.CRUZIO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2001 9:38 AM Subject: Re: Fw: buying cars sight unseen