Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 13 Dec 2001 13:34:55 -0800
From:         Mike Garske <mjgarske@ATTBI.COM>
Subject:      Re: Screw the $250 muffler!
Comments: To: Kenneth D Lewis <kdlewis@JUNO.COM>

For the most part true,but, if you look certain generic mufflers that are made by the brand name manufacturers but sold as generic you've won. Just like tires. Also, the bargain basment mufflers probably tend to last a quite a bit longer here on the west coast where salt usage isn't so prevelant.

MIke G.