Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 13 Dec 2001 19:39:58 -0900
From:         Mike Moery <mike.moery@ACSALASKA.NET>
Subject:      Re: Battery Isolators vs. Relays

Why would you run the 'fridge on a battery anyway? It works much better on propane, and just takes a minute to light. When I set up my auxiliary battery circuit, the only part of the 'fridge I intend to power is the little condenser fan behind it. My primary objective in adding an auxiliary battery is to operate the Eberspracher heater. I just need to figure out how to bypass the 10 minute timer on the heater while camping, I'll have it licked.

    -Mike Moery Anchorage, AK   ---------------         ||E[__] [__]|[_]\         | =======| -   ||   * * * *( o )-------( o )= 'Ol Bessie '82TD Westy