Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 17 Dec 2001 06:14:31 -0600
From:         blytz <blytz@MIRAGETUNER.COM>
Subject:      Re: Power Source in Engine Bay?

I suppose I need to clarify myself more.

My reverse lights were rewired for some mysterious reason, and I am attempting to rewire them myself. The reverse switch on the tranny is in good working order, so currently I have installed a fuse block that has one connector wired to the reverse switch and the other side of the connector wired to both lights. I simply am lacking a good power connector to power them. I am also looking for a power that is only one when the key is in the ignition.

Thanks again, Matthew ----- Original Message ----- From: "Joel Walker" <jwalker17@earthlink.net> To: "blytz" <blytz@miragetuner.com> Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2001 10:37 PM Subject: Re: Power Source in Engine Bay?