Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 17 Dec 2001 21:00:19 -0800
From:         developtrust <developtrust@HOME.COM>
Subject:      Re: Car-O-Scope
Comments: To: Mick Kalber <kalberm001@HAWAII.RR.COM>

I think this car-o-scope is a big joke and it says the vanagon is not right for almost everyone and also uses insults like "you are a cheapskate." Obviously if anyone buys a Vanagon it is the right car for you. I own both a Vanagon and a Mercedes yet it told me I was better in a Cadillac. I wouldn't be caught dead in that cheap imitation of pseudo quality known as a Cadillac. Car-o-scope give me a break!

William P.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mick Kalber" <kalberm001@HAWAII.RR.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, December 17, 2001 8:50 PM Subject: Re: Car-O-Scope