Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 18 Dec 2001 08:45:59 -0800
From:         Don & Christina Preston <betsy@UTAH-INTER.NET>
Subject:      Re: Propane Tank removal and sway bar swap...

Thanks for the info everyone! Very helpful.

Looks like we're going to put the strip show on hold until after we get back from the annual family Christmas trip (I've been talked outta driving the van *sniff*).

I'm sure I'll have lots o' questions for all you Westy/ASI owners out there when we get back.

Also, for those that are interested, I will have a bunch of parts (and a straight '83 body, with a hole in the roof ;-)) available when we are finished that I'll be posting for either super cheap or free to whoever will come and get them outta my garage. I already have an interior set from my '87 Weekender in the garage fro whoever wants it. (panels are kinda battered, but rear bench/bed is in good shape, and fold out table is there as well)

Pmail me if your interested! I'll be out Dec. 24th-29th.

Thanks again. I love this list!

Don Preston Seattle, WA '87 Wolfy GL ~Betsy the Mp3 Bus~ '83 1.6D ASI ~Frodo 2~

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joel Walker" <jwalker17@earthlink.net> To: "Don & Christina Preston" <betsy@UTAH-INTER.NET> Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2001 7:56 PM Subject: Re: Propane Tank removal and sway bar swap...