Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 18 Dec 2001 18:19:18 -0800
From:         developtrust <developtrust@HOME.COM>
Subject:      Re: VDO gauges pictures
Comments: To: Hector Zapata <hector.zapata@XRXGSN.COM>

Hector,

I deleted that web page I made for you but I have a temporary web page that I use for my temp. stuff and I will post your photos on for a while. Did you ever investigate if your ISP gives you free web space? Easy to download Netscape 1.7 for a very easy to do web page program.

Just send me your photos and I'll create a "Hector Photos" link on my temporary page. Or give me a name you prefer instead-- like maybe "VDO gauges photos" and I'll leave them there as long as I don't need the space (which might be a long, long time.) I'm happy to contribute.

Just email me the photos you want to post.

William Polowniak

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hector Zapata" <hector.zapata@XRXGSN.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2001 7:54 PM Subject: VDO gauges pictures