Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 21 Dec 2001 12:40:35 -0500
From:         Mike Hugill <mike@EVERGREENGROUPINC.COM>
Subject:      CONT: Rear heater core continued

I believe I have a core leak in the rear heater. It must be small but enough to make the space under the seat sticky. I just flipped the leaver on the side of the heater unit and discovered that it will shut off or greatly reduce the flow from the cooling/heating system. It's not a fix by any means, but it will hold out until I want to pop a new core in. BTW, what a pain in the ass to get the plastic cover off. I have the weekender package and the hardward for the fold out bed is in the way until you He-man it.

Happy Holiday's, Mike

88 Weekender 96 GTI VR6 91 Honda VFR 750 ? Old Town H2O

Mike Hugill Principal Recruiter Evergreen Group, Inc. P.O. Box 536 Garrett Park, MD. 20896 (301) 942-8168 mike@evergreengroupinc.com www.evergreengroupinc.com YahooIM: evergreengroupinc ----- Original Message ----- From: "s w" <smorewhisky@YAHOO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, December 21, 2001 12:28 PM Subject: Re: Seasons Greetings -- little vanagon content