Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 21 Dec 2001 13:17:42 -0600
From:         Chris Stann <ChrisS@INFORMS.COM>
Subject:      [F] 12 Days of Vanagon Christmas

As the original inventor of pre-stained underwear and push-up briefs for men, I now proudly give you the 12 days of Vanagon Christmas. Everybody, sing along:

1. On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me A Westfalia that was leaking

2. On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me Two used heads and Westfalia that was leaking

3. On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me Three-window canvas Two used heads and Westfalia that was leaking

4. On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 4 four-tip spark plugs Three-window canvas Two used heads and Westfalia that was leaking

5. On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me FIVE DAYS TO FIX IT! 4 four-tip spark plugs Three-window canvas Two used heads and Westfalia that was leaking

6. On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me six coolant hoses FIVE DAYS TO FIX IT! 4 four-tip spark plugs Three-window canvas Two used heads and Westfalia that was leaking

7. On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me 7 different gaskets six coolant hoses FIVE DAYS TO FIX IT! 4 four-tip spark plugs Three-window canvas Two used heads and Westfalia that was leaking

8. On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me Ken Wilford's phone number 7 different gaskets six coolant hoses FIVE DAYS TO FIX IT! 4 four-tip spark plugs Three-window canvas Two used heads and Westfalia that was leaking

9. On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me nine tubes of JB Ken Wilford's phone number 7 different gaskets six coolant hoses FIVE DAYS TO FIX IT! 4 four-tip spark plugs Three-window canvas Two used heads and Westfalia that was leaking

10. On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me ten more beers nine tubes of JB Ken Wilford's phone number 7 different gaskets six coolant hoses FIVE DAYS TO FIX IT! 4 four-tip spark plugs Three-window canvas Two used heads and Westfalia that was leaking

11. On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me eleven parts for skylight ten more beers nine tubes of JB Ken Wilford's phone number 7 different gaskets six coolant hoses FIVE DAYS TO FIX IT! 4 four-tip spark plugs Three-window canvas Two used heads and Westfalia that was leaking

12. On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me twelve list stickers eleven parts for skylight ten more beers nine tubes of JB Ken Wilford's phone number 7 different gaskets six coolant hoses FIVE DAYS TO FIX IT! 4 four-tip spark plugs Three-window canvas Two used heads and Westfalia that was leaking

Thank you,

Chris '85 Westy