Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 15 Dec 2001 17:02:00 -0800
From:         Michael aka ECHO <echosmurf@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: idea exposition clarified

Hey Hector or anyone else, It's jsut takes some times sometimes, and sometimes someone that will spend the time to help. I can generally help anyone with simpe computer tasks like that. The easiest way with an e-mail program or such; i.e., aol, yahoo, etc. Scan the picture. Save it to a file with a name. REMEMBER where you saved it at and under what name. In the e-mail program, click on compose/write letter/e-mail or such. Do the typical e-mail subject, addy and such. But look for what is called add attachment. Click on it, and browse your computer with the following pop-up box for the picture. Click ont he file and the e-mail program will now up-load the picture to the e-mail site. When it is done uploading. May take a few mins pending size of picture. E-mail it. Rather easy. Any probelms, contact me via yahoo messanger: echo207 or Aol's Instant Messanger: echo207. And I will help you in realtime. Or if that will be a problem. We'll find a chat room, e-mail me at echo207@yahoo.com. Hope this helps. Trust me I can be very patient. I've helped a literaly computer blonde one night for 6 hours just to send her a wave file (sound file) and to have it play in a chat room. Good luck. Michael --- Hector Zapata <hector.zapata@XRXGSN.COM> wrote: > Hey, that web page with vanagon pictures is what I was trying > to say, a face > and a van to go with the names of list members. I have a > digital camera, > very small and simple, but I'm computer impaired, so I > wouldn't know how to > e-mail a picture, but I could mail a reglar one to be scanned > and posted in > the page. Does it sound too hard to accomplish?

===== MY first VW! 1980 Vanagon L "D'Arius" LOOK a picture!!!http://www.geocities.com/echo207/vanagon.html Need any general computer help? Computer blonde? E-mail: echo207@excite.com and I will see what I can do to help. And a DEAD 84 buick Skylark (Going to see if I can jump the California Aqueduct before this Christmas....) 78 Toyota Corona