Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 16 Dec 2001 20:19:52 -0800
From:         Julianna Thoennes <mumbrue@ATTBI.COM>
Subject:      Power window trouble
Comments: To: joel_cort@YAHOO.COM

Hi there,

Fellow list memember here. I sent your message onto my brother. He works with power windows airconditioning, cruise, car stereo. Anyway, this is what he wrote back. Sorry it is all in caps, he always writes that way.

OPPS!! IT SKIPED SOME TEETH, AND IF YOU CANT RESET THE MECH, THAN, YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT..SORRY...STEVE..

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joel Cort" <joel_cort@YAHOO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2001 2:22 PM Subject: Power Window Trouble

Hi