Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2001, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 24 Dec 2001 13:36:17 -0600
From:         Max Wellhouse <maxjoyce@IPA.NET>
Subject:      Re: Addendum  cold feet
Comments: To: John Rodgers <jhrodgers@MINDSPRING.COM>

Why not a pair of neoprene socks, unless there's a blister problem. You get your waterproof, your insulation and the foot's perspiration acts as the body's does in a real wetsuit ie. its own layer of insulation. We use them paddling in cold weather, but then we avoid hiking 10 miles or so unless emergency dictates the walk. Not sure what to do for the poor folks that have to sit in a duck blind or deer stand and remain motionless.

DM&FS

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Rodgers" <jhrodgers@MINDSPRING.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, December 24, 2001 8:35 AM Subject: Addendum: was vented catalytic heaters