Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2001, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 22 Dec 2001 21:47:51 -0800
From:         Mike Garske <mjgarske@ATTBI.COM>
Subject:      Re: old car scrappage - HOAX???

I'm quite sure this is a tit for tat bill rewarding the auto industry for their "patriotic" push to sell cars at (sniff), 0 interest rates thus stimulating the economy. Let's all give them a big hug!! The big money powerhouses have boxcar loads of lobbyists pushing for exactly this sort of garbage so we can all eventually enjoy a more diminished form of democracy.

Mike G.