Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2001, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 29 Dec 2001 03:53:34 EST
From:         Ben T <BenTbtstr8@AOL.COM>
Subject:      Re: FS: Double Cabs and Syncros on eBay
Comments: To: doublecabguy@powersurfr.com

<< Be VERY wary of this guy! Those trucks are still on the net in Germany being listed for sale!! I doubt he even owns them! How can he get DOT clearance for vehicles that are not even in the US?? Besides none of those vehicles have engines that were ever EPA certified! The trucks he is selling are sold as worthless scrap in Germany. Even given away because it costs money to scrap a vehicle in Germany. This guy is a con-artist. There is LEGAL way any of those vehicles could ever be registered in the US with out going through a registered importer!>>

Pretty much 100% of what my sources tell me. Heplaces bids on the vehicle. Then puts it up for sale before he even wins the auction. Don't look just look at his net rating on ebay. click on the number next to his name and view the entire ebay feedback record. It may scare the heck out of you.

BenT