Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 9 Jan 2002 09:23:53 -0500
From:         Walt Spak <wnsopc3@3RDM.NET>
Subject:      Re: clarify .006 on lifters
Comments: To: Richard Bias <rbias@hotmail.com>

Richard,

Thanks. After I posted, I realized that I should have mentioned my oil practices. I always use the German filter from Ron or Ken. I run 20w-50 except for Dec., Jan. & Feb., when I switch to 15w-40. We had an exceptionally warm fall here in Pittsburgh and the noisy valves started long before cold weather set in.

I see Eric in September if not at any other time. Sometimes we get together for dinner in Feb.

Walt Spak Pittsburgh, PA. wnsopc3@3rdm.net

----- Original Message ----- From: Richard Bias <rbias@hotmail.com> To: <wnsopc3@3RDM.NET> Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 2:00 PM Subject: Re: clarify .006 on lifters