Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 9 Jan 2002 19:05:54 -0500
From:         Joe Romas <jromas@COLUMBUS.RR.COM>
Subject:      Re: [vanagon] After market water pumps
Comments: To: KENWILFY@AOL.COM

My 84 had the second pump in as many years when I got it. And it lasted about a year before it needed another. I agree with Ken! My belt was slick and needed tighten to keep it from squeeling. I got a new belt and found it can be a little loose and still do it's job.

Joe

----- Original Message ----- From: <KENWILFY@AOL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 10:32 AM Subject: Re: [vanagon] After market water pumps