Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 9 Jan 2002 21:15:38 -0600
From:         Marshall <mjruskin@HOME.COM>
Subject:      Re: Bad Shimmy in the Steering Whell, front End "Jiggles"
Comments: To: vanagons@ntplx.net

Yes, I have exactly the syptoms you described. Waddle at slow speeds, vibration at high speeds.

Does sound like the tires, eh? (the Canadian in me finally comes out!)

I hope it is the tires, as that's a known item that provides value when replaced. Thing is, I don't know how to tell if it's that or the tie rods or other front end components - really - no clue.

Cheers!

Marshall Ruskin ----- Original Message ----- From: <vanagons@ntplx.net> To: "Marshall" <mjruskin@HOME.COM> Cc: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 09:20 PM Subject: Re: Bad Shimmy in the Steering Whell, front End "Jiggles"