Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 11 Jan 2002 11:52:49 EST
From:         JordanVw@AOL.COM
Subject:      FREE '85 VANAGON IN THE PHILLY AREA, RUNS/DRIVES, U MUST PICK UP

folks, Lauren (Veedubvan@aol.com) in the philly area has a '85 Vanagon she needs to get rid of ASAP. FREE to whoever wants it. it RUNS AND DRIVES but needs attention, and she bought a new car and doesnt need/want the van anymore so she would just like to give it away for FREE. YOU COULD DRIVE IT AWAY.. no joke, its free. i was going to take it off her hands, but with the snow and all i dont have anywhere to put it. Plus im moving soon and i need to get rid of everything i have. otherwise id take it.. its a non-GL '85, 1.9L engine (engine was actually recently installed by Vanagain.com (Kenwilfy) and its a 4spd manual tranny. the van is tan w. brown cord interior. the body is decent, but it could use a good cleaning. would be a good cheap (FREE) work van or a great source of parts. please help her out. she's in the philly area and the van needs to get gone ASAP before it gets towed to the junker by the city. she has the title, and everything, its all complete and legal.

good luck folks... ---------> DO NOT RESPOND TO ME<-------- , RESPOND TO HER AT :

VEEDUBVAN@AOL.COM

good luck folks, have at it.. here is a copy of her email - -------------------------------snip-------------------------------------- Hi, Chris -

It's getting to be time to let go. :`(  I saw a bunch of people standing around my van this morning writing stuff down, so I have a feeling the neighbors are about to launch a campaign to get it out of the parking place its taking up.

I still haven't gotten my stuff out of it, and I haven't driven it since November....it's going to be kind of an adventure getting it up to your place.

I hope to get down to the auto show tomorrow, and I have a family thing on Sunday, so if you do want it, how is either next weekend or the following weekend?  I'd like to get it out of my name by Feb 1st.

So, let me know if you still want it, or if I should just call someone to tow it.  While I would like to see it go to someone from the list, I know you said before that you need to get rid of the vehicles you already have....so....it's up to you.  You can Email me....

Thanks! Lauren