Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 13 Jan 2002 06:44:16 -0500
From:         "G. Matthew Bulley" <gmbulley@BULLEY-HEWLETT.COM>
Subject:      Re: Westy Faucet water velocity

30 second solution...

Place a small adjustable clamp on the outlet hose from the pump to partially restrict the flow to the point where the splashing is reduced.

The increased load on the pump will be minimal, and far better for the electric pump motor than having to work under partial voltage.

From historic, walkable Mount Olive, NC,

G. Matthew Bulley Bulley-Hewlett Corporate Communications Business: www.bulley-hewlett.com Alliance: www.ntara.com Home: www.MountOliveNC.info