Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 13 Jan 2002 10:59:52 -0800
From:         Steve Schwenk <steve@SYNCRO.ORG>
Subject:      Re: Where is Al Knoll?

I hope he tries to sue me. The court would only order him to pay him, which would be great. Truth is a defense to Libel/slander. He has had my springs for 3 months and refuses to pay for them or return them. Bill won't pay me for them either, at least as of today, despite his note below. He is paying Al for them instead. Al never paid me for them.

I have never had ANY problem with the 50 other people i have done business with. Yet I am not the first listee to end up in a mess like this with Al. He threatened to have Detlev arrested, to sue him, etc, And his second engine swap also ended in acrimony. Get your money up front and get any deal in writing with this guy! __________________________________________ Uh-oh... I smell a libel suit, if Al Knolls knows a hungry lawyer...

From historic, walkable Mount Olive, NC,

G. Matthew Bulley Bulley-Hewlett Corporate Communications Business: www.bulley-hewlett.com Alliance: www.ntara.com Home: www.MountOliveNC.info