Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 25 Jan 2002 12:15:08 -0800
From:         Bill Kasper <dragonlist@IPMTS.UCSC.EDU>
Subject:      Re: gun hiding?
Comments: To: Stan Wilder <wilden1@juno.com>

well, the twin 50s are from the second world war, and i got the ammo as part of a container shipment from germany...came from some bunker in berlin...the only time i had a problem the roof of the syncro was peeled back like a tincan, but that gave me some room to make mods...and extra hidey-holes customs doesn't know about.