Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 26 Jan 2002 10:52:43 -0500
From:         Gary Stearns <gstearns@OPTONLINE.NET>
Subject:      Re: Vendor bashing in general- I second!

Yeah, come on guys, lighten up. Most of the vendors that we use are small businesses selling parts at a discount. One way that they trim their and our cost is that they don't have a 1,00,000 sq. ft. warehouse stocking every part for every VW made since 1949. Possible inconvenience is what we give up. If you need it tomorrow, go to the dealer and bend over.

Gary ----- Original Message ----- From: "Brent Christensen" <sbsyncro@HOTMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2002 12:38 AM Subject: Vendor bashing in general