Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 26 Jan 2002 22:30:35 -0700
From:         Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: Minor Oil pump leak and minor valve cover leak
Comments: To: developtrust <developtrust@HOME.COM>

Will'm.

Oil pump should be 10mm nuts, and they are difficult but not impossible to reach. If you have 13mm, either something's weird or I'm all screwed up (either is possible).

Head cover gaskets is a piece of cake. You just need a screwdriver (s) and pry off the spring clip. Replace the gaskets and slap 'em on. Some say to use gasket seal on the head cover side of the gaskets, but I never have.

Karl

----- Original Message ----- From: "developtrust" <developtrust@HOME.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2002 2:41 PM Subject: Minor Oil pump leak and minor valve cover leak