Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 28 Jan 2002 08:19:33 -0800
From:         Leon Korkin <korkwood@WSHOST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Bus Depot "Beep Beep"

Stan, I think the problem has nothing to do with prices or fast service or even with BEEP BEEP. Ron has one of the best and easiest websites to order parts. The problem is that some people are illiterate and just can't read english. Can't write either and need translation. But bitching they do... Afa famous beep beep is concerned...for those who think beep beep is so annoying...how about all those phones, alarms, computers, clocks, timers, and zillion other devices that beep and chime etcetcetc. Would you like to turn them all off ? Ron, never heared your beep, maybe you will consider mockingbird call? So i will turn my speakers on when on your website... and Stan, you are petty enough! Leon 85 Subwagen Westy