Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 28 Jan 2002 20:02:50 -0500
From:         Arthur Sauerhaft <kivka@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: Bus Depot Sucks   HUMOR
Comments: To: developtrust <developtrust@HOME.COM>

Where is your sense of fun? Judging by this and other posts of yours, you have the obsessive trait of most of the listeees down to a "T" but you are sorely lacking in the fun area, please lighten up, you have given some very good advice on this list but IMHO you need to relax. ----- Original Message ----- From: "developtrust" <developtrust@HOME.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 10:11 PM Subject: Re: Bus Depot Sucks HUMOR