Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2002, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 31 Jan 2002 11:11:01 -0500
From:         John Baker <abusguy2@SPRINGMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: sliding door latch
Comments: To: grateful@PLATO.NMIA.COM

$200 to replace the sliding door handle?! Ouch, don't even think about paying that. Mine just broke a few weeks ago and I fixed it myself for $30. There is a guy in Texas (I think) named Steve Sandlin who sells them used, his email is carlocks@txucom.net He can even key it to your existing keys if you wish. I chose to just get one with its own key. $30 and a PIECE OF CAKE repair! I think Steve Sandlin is a list member. Peace, John Baker