Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 31 Jan 2002 23:21:18 -0800
From:         Todd Last <Rubatoguy@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      Re: power window dilema
Comments: To: Themervino@CS.COM

If you operated the window with the plastic part broken, there is a chance that the cable could be fouled inside the window motor housing. Inside the housing are two reels that contain the cables. Sometimes when the plastic guide breaks off, it allows the cables to slip off the reels or kink inside - which will prevent you from reinstalling the cable.

Todd '88 Westy