Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 6 Feb 2002 03:38:35 -0800
From:         Ben McCafferty <ben@KBMC.NET>
Subject:      Re: Blind spot mirrors
Comments: To: Oxroad@AOL.COM

The round ones work great, but if they're smaller than about 3" they are too small to be useful. One tip--I'd position them on the lower outside corner--the lower inside is nice, until the first time you need to parallel park, and can see the normal perspective to help keep from curbing it.... Yes, I got to buy not 2, but 4 convex mirrors for my van... bmc :) "Faith will move mountains, but you'd better bring a shovel...."