Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 5 Feb 2002 17:07:24 -0800
From:         Don Hundt <dhundt@PCEZ.COM>
Subject:      Re: OT: Window Glass
Comments: To: jbrush@AROS.NET

john, www.eastwoodcompany.com they sell autobody stuff. page 49 of their most current catalog shows a "deep scratch pro glass repair kit". $45.99. looks like it grinds out scratches then polishes the surface Good luck Don ----- Original Message ----- From: "John Brush" <jbrush@AROS.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 12:16 PM Subject: Re: OT: Window Glass