Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 9 Feb 2002 09:15:40 -0500
From:         "Carrington, Tom" <TCarrington@RELITECH.COM>
Subject:      Re: Ellis- coming out party! Attn: Coyote

Uh, Rusty....

While I welcome you - a prodigal son - back to the list with open arms, I'm going to have to ask you to watch the language.

Otherwise, I'll have to use that bar of Lava soap for your mouth! ;)

Good to see you back, TomC tcarrington@relitech.com http://volksweb.relitech.com http://checkerweb.relitech.com 85 VW Vanagon Crew Cab 82 VW Westy Diesel=>Gas Conversion 81 Checker A-11 (Taxi) 65 VW Notchback

-----Original Message----- From: Jim Ellis [mailto:ellisjames@YAHOO.COM] Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2002 12:20 AM To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Subject: Ellis- coming out party! Attn: Coyote

DON'T be ridiculous, pregnant wife and a two year old... <as if!>