Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 10 Feb 2002 10:28:33 -0900
From:         Mike Moery <mike.moery@ACSALASKA.NET>
Subject:      Re: 84 Westfalia outside mirrors
Comments: To: Richard Kunkel <rkunkel@KPBX.ORG>

Just to be clear on this, your van has the black, manually adjustable mirrors, with a ball and socket where they meet the doors, yes? And when you look at the mirror part, they're tall and narrow, not short and wide? If they appear to be the correct mirrors, but are wider than they are tall, than someone has put them on the wrong (opposite) doors, perhaps thinking that they would look "cool" that way...

    -Mike Moery Anchorage, AK   ---------------         ||E[__] [__]|[_]\         | =======| -   ||   * * * *( o )-------( o )= 'Ol Bessie '82TD Westy