Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 16 Feb 2002 14:53:26 -0500
From:         Matt F <moby@INFOBLVD.NET>
Subject:      Re: electrical insulating goop

I use" Liquid electrical tape", by Star-brite. It is available at most stores that carry boating supplies, about $6.00 a can, but works very well.

Matt ----- Original Message ----- From: "Stan Wilder" <wilden1@JUNO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2002 8:28 AM Subject: Re: electrical insulating goop