Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 18 Feb 2002 20:42:50 -0800
From:         developtrust <developtrust@HOME.COM>
Subject:      Re: right sized tires, wrong speed indication
Comments: To: David Beierl <dbeierl@ATTGLOBAL.NET>

What is the big deal about MPH being not accurate with different tires. Is there a police following you ready to give a ticket? Is it really that important to be so accurate? Does 3 to 4 miles per hour really matter that much.

Please enlighten me as to why it is so important.

William Polowniak 1989 Vanagon GL 1988 Mercedes 300 SE