Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 19 Feb 2002 10:46:07 -0500
From:         Françoix <fxgagnon@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: WANTED, awning for a Westy 87
Comments: To: huotx@VIDEOTRON.CA

Hi Ben,

I bought few years ago, the Catalina 2500, 11 feet wide for my Westy 89. I'm very satisfied of it. It's a bit heavy but it is strong. Takes lest than a minute to install. Look at : http://dometic.com/products/rv/ae/catalina.html

I bought it at and RV store in Ste-Marthe but they are easy to find at any RV suppliers.

A lot of Westfalies have chosen the Shadyboy's. What I heard about, they are great, cheaper but weaker specialy on windy conditions. Look at : http://www.shadyboy.com/vans/

There is also Fiamma product but I never heard any comments except they are very expensive. Have a look at : http://www.fiamma.it/usa/prod_usa/usaframeproduct.html