Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 21 Feb 2002 22:56:45 -0600
From:         Stan Wilder <wilden1@JUNO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Serious question
Comments: To: developtrust@HOME.COM

I think I'm beginning to understand why I got kicked off the type 2 list. You're out joy riding on your new springs. You and Steve worked out your differences then Steve and Ron get into it. Since both of them have rejected you as a qualified referee then that beer sounds like a good beverage while watching a fight. Since Steve is manufacturing a high quality American Made product, I tend to be on his side. Now Me! I've been out abusing my Westy to try to get the darn RX7 oil cooler to get hot. I can't even get the engine oil temp up to the familiar 100 Celsius. I can't get the engine hot and everything is operating just exactly as I was hoping it would but somehow I just don't feel that I can accept success. If this oil cooler project is finished I'm not going to have anything to do. The only remaining project is to get this current stray cat into the pet carrier so I can drop her behind the closest seafood restaurant. I was trying to entice her today with some food and she looked up , as to say "do I look stupid?". This cat has me worried, she has boyfriends dropping buy for afternoon snacks. We know what comes next and I've got all the family I need. My brother says that my fermions are screwed up ant the cat is in love with me. I woke this morning dreaming that a pretty girl was sitting on my lap and I said to her "If you're going to run with me, you better be a good cook". That said be warned that I'm not a good source for advise on romance.

Stan Wilder 83 Westfalia Air Cooled

On Thu, 21 Feb 2002 20:15:46 -0800 developtrust <developtrust@HOME.COM> writes: > Stan, > > Laughing Out Loud. I think you got it. At least I'm not pissing in > the wind > like recent posts from you know who. I think I'll go out and piss on > my new > springs to give them a baptism. (Oops it's not Friday yet. Sorry > folks. I > couldn't resist with the name calling nonsense going on.) > > So if you have flames for me sock it to me I'm waiting to enjoy it > all as I > cruise down the road with my new steve@syncro.org springs. I just > love the > new ride so much that I have taken the van out several times for a > spin to > see if I was dreaming but the springs are really as good as I first > thought. > How Sweet it is. Just like a new car. Thank you Steve for a great > product. > > William > > > > Seroius Answer: Maybe you forgot to urinate. > > > > Stan Wilder > > > > On Thu, 21 Feb 2002 19:38:17 -0800 developtrust > <developtrust@HOME.COM> > > writes: > > > With all the shit flying about springs and who is over-reacting > to > > > what, I > > > have a serious question that is definitely vanagon related > because > > > I > > > sometimes drink beer when working on mechanical things (for > proper > > > perspective.) > > > > > > Today in California in the middle of winter we had a Santa Ana > > > condition > > > with 82 degrees Fahrenheit and warm dry winds from the desert. > So I > > > drank a > > > few beers with ice cubes to cool down. > > > > > > So here is the serious question. Why would I get more drunken > from > > > beer > > > diluted with ice cubes that will water it down than drinking it > > > straight? > > > I'm not kidding! With the ice cubes I got wasted. Is it the dry > > > weather? The > > > California winter temperature of 82 degrees (on the coast! and > > > hotter > > > inland) > > > or is this something to do with diluting beer with ice? > > > > > > All vanagon list members know this is much more important than > which > > > springs > > > are best or who is better at a pissing contest. > > > > > > So what is the answer? Why for the same amount of beer do I > feel > > > totally > > > like I've been drinking 3 times as much? > > > > > > William Polowniak > > > 1989 Vanagon GL > > > 1988 Mercedes 300 SE > > > > > ________________________________________________________________ > > GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO! > > Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for less! > > Join Juno today! For your FREE software, visit: > > http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/. >