Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 22 Feb 2002 23:05:49 -0600
From:         "Terry K." <CTONLINE@WEBTV.NET>
Subject:      Karl Wolz Disappears into thin Air--

Hi all,

Strange happening today--or better this evening-- I was supposed to get together with Karl, while he was in the Windy, and break bread, and a bottle with him and his friend, who he is helping move out west.

It seems they got on the "L" and travel into the Loop, on the elevated, and got swallowed up in non-transferring techniques, on and off the train----

At this time( or at last communicay)--he and his buddy are in the Soul Train Jungle downtown--trying to figure out where in the hell they are----

I decided this would be a good learning experience for him--and decided to not to take my own life and limb into the jungle--and go to a local emporium of lower learning, and have a few adult beverages, and laugh my ass off.

I am suppose to have lunch with them tomorrow--this should be interesting--to see if they can find their way out to me in the burb's------

These boys are really lost in space----

Kinda like Harry and the MTA--they are the men who never returned--- Swallowed up by the Windy City----:>)

To be continued------