Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 27 Feb 2002 00:29:10 -0500
From:         "Samuel L. Walters" <slwalters@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Need help with clutch repair job,
              BA6 heater still available - last weekend
Comments: To: syncro <syncro@yahoogroups.com>

To Vanagonites, etc. near Baltimore, MD:

I need to put a clutch kit in my 84 Vanagon, but have never done this. I would rather not attempt it on my own since it usually takes much longer to do these things the first time and you often make mistakes.

So is there anyone in the greater Baltimore area who would like to help me with this task this weekend, Saturday being preferrable, in exchange for some labor on one of your future van projects, or maybe some parts off an 87 Wolfsburg I will be parting out (not the interior and and af few other things though). I'll do most of the work, just want 4 hands when needed and the experience.

I still have that BA6 heater in the old Westy. Just didn't have the time to get it to the junkyard this week. I'd even help take that out and for a knowledgeable assist on the clutch. I will begin traveling on the weekends for some job related training soon and must get the old heap out of the back yard before then. So it really will go very soon.

Sam Walters Baltimore, MD 84 Vanagon 89 Syncro GL