Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 22 Feb 2002 10:15:53 -0800
From:         developtrust <developtrust@HOME.COM>
Subject:      ALLRIGHT CHILDREN!!   my only rebuttal-- I HOPE
Comments: To: JordanVw@AOL.COM

Although I agree with you totally I see a lot of value in people revealing their dark side. In a way it is entertaining, annoying and plain silly, but it does show us all who is level headed and who can or can not be trusted in a pinch.

If you really needed help when you were in a crisis, who would you call? I have a short list of names. I think you all do too. The people I trust are not vendors at all. They are the hobbyists or guys like me who like to upgrade their vehicles.

I won't name names but you all know who you are.

I am for letting it all hang out, flames, shit fests and all because it REVEALS real down to earth information. Unpleasant to digest or to read at times, but in a way always informative and always entertaining.

Most important it reveals to each of us important things about how WE react to stuff. Do we let it go or do we feed the fire?

Remember everyone, there are only two important things to remember. "Don't sweat the small stuff." and "It is all small stuff."

Once there was a great and powerful king. He called his wisest counselor over and said, "I would like you to give me a magic statement: A spell that will always be true and will have the power of making me happy when I am sad, and sad when I am happy." After a while the wise man returned and handed the king a lovely gold bracelet. On it were inscribed these words: "This too shall pass away." (An Old Sufi Tale.)

William Polowniak 1989 Vanagon GL 1988 Mercedes 300 SE

Subject: ALLRIGHT CHILDREN!! enuf of this sh*t! Re: vanagon springs - my only rebuttal