Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 27 Feb 2002 21:57:53 -0700
From:         Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: Cheap emergency gas can for INSIDE your van (Was: Mercedes
              gas              can for spare tire)
Comments: To: Michael Snow <mwsnow@COX.NET>

I carry Coleman fuel for my Coleman stove. It just happens that in a pinch, it will motivate the van down the road a few miles. Had to do it twice in 375K miles.

Karl Wolz

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Snow" <mwsnow@COX.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 7:01 PM Subject: Re: Cheap emergency gas can for INSIDE your van (Was: Mercedes gas can for spare tire)