Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 28 Feb 2002 08:28:43 -0800
From:         Ben McCafferty <ben@KBMC.NET>
Subject:      Re: Cheap emergency gas can for INSIDE your van (Was: Mercedes
              gas can for spare tire)
Comments: To: jbrush@AROS.NET

I swear Wyoming could provide electricity to the whole world if they just built enough wind generators. It's really something. On my recent westy trip to NYC and back (RVC), I actually saw a semi blow over on the other side of the highway. My poptop was *straining* against it's latch, just dying to blow open and go the way of Dorothy's house... bmc :) "Faith will move mountains, but you'd better bring a shovel...."