Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 2 Mar 2002 08:27:45 -0500
From:         "G. Matthew Bulley" <gmbulley@BULLEY-HEWLETT.COM>
Subject:      1989 White Westfalia for Sale

You know what I know... don't call me...

Developing business and guiding change since 1996,

G. Matthew Bulley Bulley-Hewlett Corporate Communications Business: www.bulley-hewlett.com Alliance: www.ntara.com Call tollfree: +1.877.658.1278 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-----Original Message----- From: Clark, Patrick, NLNS [mailto:clarkpatrick@att.com] Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 7:21 PM To: gmbulley@BULLEY-HEWLETT.COM Subject: help with a vanagon list posting?

Wondering if you might be so kind as to help me post a message to the list? I've been off list for a while, but just need to let folks know that I'm attempting to sell my '89 Westfalia.

I've attached the details below--

Thank you, and sorry for the unsolicited p-mail.

-- Pat.

1989 White Westfalia, Automatic, Air. Body is in excellent condition, rust is a non issue. Actual chassis mileage is 168,467. Engine and transmission have been completeley rebuilt-- and not your standard rebuild either:

Engine:

2.1 wasserboxer

Custom machined Manley heads and valve guides (44mm exhaust x 37.5mm intake). Stainless Manely Valves, 022D ECU with Vee Dub (australia) power chip and a functioning spare 022, K&N filter. Motor is ready for ratio rockers to complete the tirfecta, I just didn't get that far.

Motor has been completely rebuilt including oil and water pumps-- and has 11,000 miles on it.

Transmission:

Automatic rebuilt including torque converter, governor and oil cooler. Rear differential has been rebuilt, set and sealed.

currently running Michelin LT rated tires with excellent tread--

Interior is excellent, Westfalia package is fully functional-- A/C system has been completely gone through and is functioning like new.

Van also has a tow hook hitch that it will come with along with vanagon bra, front and rear seat covers and new carpet kit.

All of the custom engine and tranny mods have been expertly done for me by Tom DelPriore of Autopriore in Sonoma, CA. The van currently resides at Tom's and he would be happy to answer any questions or technical details that might go beyond my abilities. Tom has been the sole mechanic for my van, and knows it inside and out. You can also view and test drive the van at the Sonoma shop.

I have a great deal invested and am not looking to get it all back-- but this is a serious van, and you will be unlikely to find another on the open market in such good physical and mechanical condition.

Asking price is 18K-- feel free to contact either myself: pat@copperbridge.com or Tom DelPriore: tom@autopriore.com for more details.