Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 1 Mar 2002 06:58:57 -0700
From:         joseph Trussell <joetruss@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Snow

Hi List, Happy Friday.

It's snowing hard as hell here in Denver, and I just drove to work past Yukons in ditches and Cherokees in medians, stuck in the snow. And while I feel for those unfortunate souls, it also makes me proud of Bertha, my 2wd Vanagon, that appears to be able to go through anything.

A bunch of friends and I were talking in a bar last night (we gave ourselves 10-1 odds of a possible 'snow day' vacation and went ahead and had too many) and all of them were telling me I should probably make plans to catch a ride this morning if necessary, since I have a Vanagon and it's snowing and that's not a good combination...How wrong they are.

Now if I can make it up to Breckenridge this afternoon for a powder day tomorrow...

Cheers, Joe T. Denver, CO '85 GL 'Bertha'