Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 3 Mar 2002 19:10:09 -0500
From:         Joe Romas <jromas@COLUMBUS.RR.COM>
Subject:      Re: My first Vanagon/A few small problems, Help?
Comments: To: TLSpear@AOL.COM

Lee

There are two list members that carry vanagon parts. VanAgain http://www.vanagain.com/ and Bus Depot http://www.busdepot.com/ Be advised that your dog will bark at the beep beep as you get the bus depot site up! I've bought from both.

Joe 84 Vanagon 93 Eurovan-MV 99.5 jetta tdi ----- Original Message ----- From: "Lee Spear" <TLSpear@AOL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, March 03, 2002 5:24 PM Subject: My first Vanagon/A few small problems, Help?