Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 4 Mar 2002 12:53:43 -0700
From:         John Brush <jbrush@AROS.NET>
Subject:      Vans FS in SLC

Just wanted to point out a few vanagons I came across over the weekend in Salt Lake City.

Neither one will win an appearance award. First one is hit on the passenger side, not deeply dented, but more scratched and dinged about 1/3 up from the back. Rust on both rear wheel wheels. The guy says it used to run and now he cannot get it started. He wants $500 for it. Interior is messy, but might clean up well. The van is blue, the interior is blue. Probably better for parts than a fixer, but whatever makes you happy. About 4800 South State, west side of the road.

The other is a yellow westy diesel, 82 I think. Its behind the fence, so us evening browsers cannot get to it. The drivers side is a nice advertisement for not doing your own bondo :) and I didn't get much of a look inside. $2900 Jerry Combs dealer, 1100 South State, IIRC

Just thought I would pass it on as there seem to be so few vanagons of any condition around here for sale. I wish there were more, as I love to look at em and dream about actually having money :-)

John