Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 5 Mar 2002 23:39:57 +0100
From:         Robert Steven Fish <fish@SALZBURG.CO.AT>
Subject:      Re: POR-15 [was: Rust Inhibit Kit (WAXOYL)]
Comments: To: Tobin Copley <tobin.copley@ubc.ca>

Thanks for the posting.. this is great information!

I ran across an article online which describes the things to watchout for when using POR-15, as well as describing how to apply it in detail (complete with the mistakes he made the first time!!!)

http://www.vclassics.com/archive/por15.htm

There is only one company which sells this stuff in Austria, and I just talked to him on the phone... he will be bringing my order to my house, personally, next week. I just asked him how much shipping would be (liquid is HEAVY) and he said he would be in my area anyway, and offered to bring it by... cool.

Anyway... I would love to hear anyone's opinions on this POR-15, and learn from their mistakes (the best way to learn) using this stuff.

Thanks!

RSF

Robert S. Fish Salzburg, Austria 1987 Wolfsburg Vanagon 2.1 GL Weekender 1987 Golf Cabriolet 1991 Golf

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tobin Copley" <tobin.copley@ubc.ca> To: "Robert Steven Fish" <fish@SALZBURG.CO.AT>; <vanagon@gerry.vanagon.com> Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 11:15 PM Subject: POR-15 [was: Rust Inhibit Kit (WAXOYL)]