Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 5 Mar 2002 21:03:13 -0500
From:         Vanagon man <vgonman@MSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: Rust Inhibit Kit (WAXOYL)-Is this the Holy Grail?
Comments: To: Robert Steven Fish <fish@SALZBURG.CO.AT>

The POR-15 is really good stuff. it dries hard as a rock and actually appears to strengthen things. it has its drawbacks, in that I believe it cannot be painted over, and that it is sensitive to UV................

I have used zero-rust before and had decent results in stopping rust in its tracks.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Steven Fish" <fish@SALZBURG.CO.AT> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 8:16 PM Subject: Re: Rust Inhibit Kit (WAXOYL)-Is this the Holy Grail?