Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 6 Mar 2002 18:36:22 -0500
From:         jhlauterbach <jhlauterbach@MSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: Throw in the Towel...  Or not?...
Comments: To: Richard Bias <rbias@HOTMAIL.COM>

Don't throw in the towel. Your problems can be caused by other factors. If you have leaks in cooling system that pass air, but not coolant, you get the same effect.

John Lauterbach Macon, GA '84 7-passenger ----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Bias" <rbias@HOTMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 6:13 PM Subject: Throw in the Towel... Or not?...