Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 6 Mar 2002 15:58:12 -0800
From:         phil stanhope <napszeerf@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Honey, I shrunk the Kids!(so they can fit in my Eurovan)

Give me a break, there is no comparison. One is a mini-van and the other is a VAN. The Vanagon is what, 20 years old now?..OF COURSE we have problems but all are fixable and parts are still relatively cheap and easy to find. Wait 15 years from now and see how much is holding up on that Eurovan HA! and how much it will be to fix the Eurovan's fancy bells and whistles! VW's CEO is grinning dollar signs.

Phil 84' Westy with no Bells and whistles AND HAPPY!