Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 5 Mar 2002 22:48:14 -0500
From:         "Barry E. Muller" <bmuller@UOFT02.UTOLEDO.EDU>
Subject:      Re: 86 vanagon engine mods, the Lilly compilation
Comments: To: Stan Wilder <wilden1@JUNO.COM>

Does anyone have a current email for Mr. Lilley? I'm interested because of the claims of 22-24 MPG more than increased power

----- Original Message ----- From: Stan Wilder <wilden1@JUNO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 9:55 PM Subject: Re: 86 vanagon engine mods, the Lilly compilation